How to submit images to the
Gallery.Please note that none of these rules are new, I am just reposting them as a reminder to newer members.
(Original entry from Jan 1, 2010). COSPLAY GALLERIES
The Cosplayaus gallery has many folders for you to submit cosplay photos to, however rules do apply for different folders.Gallery Rules
- This group is for Australian cosplayers and cosplayer photographers.
- Photos must be of Australian cosplay.
- You may only submit four
images per week.
- Please only choose ONE
image of each character you have cosplayed. Multiple images of the same character will not be accepted. (You may upload one individual and one group photo of the same costume, but just not two individuals, variety is preferred).
- You must be the cosplayer in the image or the photographer.
- Make sure to list which character/series you are cosplaying in your deviation and include any other credits such as who the photographer and/or cosplayer are.
- You must submit to the correct folder, not the featured folder.
- Please do not submit low quality images such as those taken inside conventions (with people in the background) or inside your bedroom/bathroom, myspace shots/selfies, or images that do not properly display the costume.
- In-progress cosplay pictures are not allowed in any of the gallery folders. Please only submit completed works.
- No original/closet cosplay.
- No nude images.
- No deviant ID images.
- To submit to the Cosplay Wigs folder your picture must be of the styled wig on a wighead. What folders are there to submit to?
Anime and Manga Cosplay
Video Game Cosplay
The rules are in place to make sure everyone submits their best work, and so as to not spam the community with submissions.
Please only submit your best work. It doesn't matter if you're a new or old cosplayer/photographer. Before you submit, take a moment to think if the image truly represents your best work, and if it represents you as a cosplayer/photographer. The costume doesn't have to be extravagant, but care should be taken with the quality of the image. Remember that when you submit, your image is shared with over 800 other members.
--------------------------------How to submit?
There are two ways to submit
1. Click on "contribute art" on the main page of Cosplayaus. Make sure to choose which folder you are submitting the deviation to.
2. Go to the Cosplayaus gallery and click on the gallery you would like to submit to. Click "Contribute existing deviation" and choose a deviation from your own deviantart gallery to submit to Cosplayaus.
3. Go to your own gallery and click on an existing deviation. On the right hand side of the page you will see an option to "Submit to a Group". Click this and follow the prompts.
Reminder: If your gallery submission does not follow the rules it will not be accepted.